Today, in partnership with Sixthman Ltd., Florida Georgia Line announces the first ever “This is How We Cruise” music festival at sea, setting sail on Norwegian Pearl November 8-12, 2014. This exciting four-day musical cruise experience will set sail from Miami, FL to Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s Private Island in the Bahamas.
This all-new cruise event was inspired by their chart-topping, multi-platinum hit “Cruise,” and the title of their deluxe album, “Here’s To The Good Times… This is How We Roll” an expanded version of their Platinum-certified debut, releasing on 11/25. Guests sailing on board the “This Is How We Cruise” will enjoy two live performances by FGL, and all guests will receive a photo with the guys and have a chance to attend a Q&A session with them on the last day of the cruise.
In addition, a talented lineup of additional artists will also perform live shows on board throughout the four-day event. Artists will perform on multiple stages throughout the ship as well as host activities, intimate fan experiences and live on-stage collaborations.
In addition to all of the activities and entertainment offered during the “This is How We Cruise” event, guests will take advantage of Norwegian Pearl’s 13 bars and lounges, 19 dining experiences, outdoor pool, hot tubs, expansive spa and fitness center and so much more. In addition, guests can test their strength on the outdoor rock climbing wall, bowl a few frames at the ship’s bowling alley, or try their luck in The Pearl Club Casino. Norwegian Pearl features a wide range of stateroom categories to fit all lifestyles and budgets, from the perfectly-appointed inside staterooms to luxurious penthouse suites in the Haven.
Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian Cruise Line’s Private Island in the Bahamas, offers several activities for guests of all ages. Explore the ocean floor for buried treasure on a snorkeling outing, tour the island by kayak, go crazy on the gigantic “Hippo” slide or just kick back and relax on the island’s pristine white sand beach or in one of the island’s Cabanas on the Cay.
Pre-sale sign-ups for the “This is How We Cruise,” begin November 20, 2013. Guests wishing to sail on board this exciting event can reserve their spot on board for as little as $150.00 down, based on double occupancy rates. This highly anticipated event goes on sale to the general public in January of 2014. For additional information about the event, visit www.fglcruise.com or call 877-379-9172.
What you get:
• 4-night luxury cruise, with a stop at our very own private island in The Bahamas, Great Stirrup Cay
• 2 live shows by your hosts, Florida Georgia Line
• A photo with your hosts, Florida Georgia Line and your cabin mates!
• Q&A with Florida Georgia Line on the Pool Deck
• Activities with Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley!
• Dozens of concerts by other great bands all day & night
• Use of all the ship’s beautiful amenities, fun activities & more!
Join the pre-sale to ensure you get the best choice of cabins, and to book before the event goes on sale to the general public. If you sign up before November 24th, you’ll be one of the first in line to book!
Book any cabin during the pre-sale and you will receive an exclusive Florida Georgia Line This Is How We Cruise Commemorative Autographed Lithograph AND you will be entered to win these exclusive experiences!
· A bowling party with Florida Georgia Line
· Cornhole game on Great Stirrup Cay with Florida Georgia Line
· Black Jack table with Florida Georgia Line for one hour
· Your very own private cabana on Great Stirrup Cay
· Reserved Hot Tub seating for Florida Georgia Line’s Sail Away Show
How does the pre-sale work?
1. Register for the pre-sale by November 24th* at www.FGLCruise.com
2. Receive an email the week of December 9th to see booking info and your Earliest Booking Time
3. Book your cabin at or after your Earliest Booking Time, which will be before the Holidays for anyone registered by November 24th.
*Those who register after the 24th will still be included in the pre-sale, but will not be in the first group to book.