Stream/download/order Gaither Tribute HERE
Legendary award winning artists Alabama, Reba McEntire and her sister Susie McEntire, Sonya and Becky Isaacs of The Isaacs, Ronnie Dunn, Cece Winans, Josh Turner, Lady A's Hillary Scott, The Scott Family, Ronnie Milsap, Lee Ann Womack, Jamey Johnson and The Steeldrivers came together to blend their hearts and voices in loving tribute to gospel music's most respected names, Bill and Gloria Gaither, on the new "Gaither Tribute Album", available today. The album brings together the biggest names and voices in the music industry for a collection of the most loved gospel songs of all time including "He Touched Me", "Because He Lives", "I Believe in a Hill Called Calvary" and more songs of hope and inspiration.
“It’s such an honor to get to sing not one, but two of Bill & Gloria Gaither’s special songs with
my sister Susie and Sonya & Becky Isaacs.”
- Reba McEntire
“I did this one for my mother who was a huge Gaither fan."
- Ronnie Dunn
“Being asked to be a part of this Gaither project was an absolute honor."
“It’s just so surreal to be asked to be a part of a project like this and to honor people like Bill and Gloria Gaither. Growing up in a Baptist church their songs have been a part of my life from day one.”
- Josh Turner
“We are thrilled to be part of this incredible compilation celebrating the music of
Bill and Gloria Gaither!”
- The SteelDrivers
"I can't thank Tony Brown and Bill & Gloria Gaither enough for asking me to be a part of this awesome project! I have always admired their powerful approach to their music, and it was indeed my pleasure to record this wonderful song for them!"
- Ronnie Milsap
“I am so proud of this record. I thank God for sending it my way.”
-Tony Brown, Producer
1. "Jesus and John Wayne" - Alabama featuring The Oak Ridge Boys
2. "He Touched Me / Something Beautiful" - Reba & Susie McEntire with Sonya & Becky Isaacs
3. "Going Home" - Josh Turner
4. "It Won’t Rain Always" - Jamey Johnson featuring Alison Krauss on strings
5. "Because He Lives" - Ronnie Dunn
6. "I Just Feel Like Something Good Is About to Happen" - Ronnie Milsap
7. "Gentle Shepherd" - Lee Ann Womack
8. "I Believe in a Hill Called Mount Calvary" - The SteelDrivers
9. "There’s Something About That Name" - Hillary Scott & The Scott Family
10. "The Center of My Joy "- CeCe Winans