Album Features Three New Songs Along with Eleven Hits and Heartfelt Favorites
Photographer: Russ Harrington
Lebanon, Tenn. – August 5, 2013 – Clint Black’s When I Said I Do is now available exclusively at all Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® locations and digitally on crackerbarrel.com, as well as select online retailers. The Cracker Barrel Old Country Store exclusive album release includes three new songs along with 11 hits and heartfelt favorites from the superstar artist for a total of 14 tracks priced at just $11.99.
The three new songs (“Samantha,” “Only a Woman,” and “She Won’t Let Go”) perfectly compliment the classic tunes that fans can rediscover on this CD. Black produced the album (co-producing the track “She Won’t Let Go” with his co-writer, acclaimed producer Frank Rogers), and wrote or co-wrote all 14 songs. Other songwriters that co-wrote with Black on this project are Michael Dulaney, Skip Ewing, Kostas, Michael McDonald, Hayden Nicholas, Matt Rollings, Shake Russell, Neil Thrasher and Steve Wariner.
The singer/songwriter performs two duets with his wife Lisa Hartman Black on the album: the title song, a No. 1 hit on the Billboard Country Singles chart that was also named the Academy of Country Music’s top Vocal Event of the Year in 2000, and “Easy for Me to Say.” Black sings an additional duet, “Our Kind of Love,” with Carolyn Dawn Johnson.
“I am excited to share these new songs with my fans alongside some of my favorites from the past,” said Black. “I’m proud to join the Cracker Barrel family, and I hope this collection touches the hearts of everyone who visits their stores as much as they touched mine when I wrote and recorded them.”
“Cracker Barrel is thrilled to release Clint Black’s When I Said I Do,” said Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Marketing Manager, Julie Craig. “Clint is an amazing singer, songwriter, and musician, and one of the modern era’s most successful country artists. He creates music that reflects all the joys and heartbreaks of life, which is relatable to everyone. We think our guests will enjoy this special blend of Clint’s exclusive new songs as well as his popular classics.”
The 14 songs featured on When I Said I Do are:
1. “When I Said I Do” (duet with Lisa Hartman Black) – written by Black
2. “Our Kind of Love” (duet with Carolyn Dawn Johnson) – written by Black and Shake Russell
3. “Something That We Do” – written by Black and Skip Ewing
4. “You Made Me Feel” – written by Black and Michael McDonald
5. “Like the Rain” – written by Black and Hayden Nicholas
6. “One Emotion” – written by Black and Nicholas
7. “My Imagination” – written by Black and Matt Rollings
8. “Easy for Me to Say” (duet with Lisa Hartman Black) – written by Black and Nicholas
9. “You Know It All” – written by Black and Steve Wariner
10. “That Something in My Life” – written by Black and Kostas
11. “Half the Man” – written by Black and Nicholas
12. “Samantha” – written by Black - a new recording exclusive to this album
13. “Only a Woman” – written by Black, Neil Thrasher and Michael Dulaney - a new recording exclusive to this album
14. “She Won’t Let Go” – written by Black and Frank Rogers – a new recording exclusive to this album