With a legion of fans and “timeless” [Lyric Magazine] music, Muscadine Bloodline continues to prove that paving their own path is the road to success. With today’s release of the highly anticipated album, Dispatch to 16th Ave., the country duo ultimately finds their authentic sound in an infectious dose of contemporary meets vintage. The nine-song album was produced to be listened to from top to bottom by bandmates Gary Stanton, Charlie Muncaster along with longtime collaborator Ryan Youmans. It includes a who’s who of traditionalist songwriters including Brent Cobb, Adam Hood, Casey Beathard, Tyler Halverson, Jordan Fletcher and Tyler Chambers.
Muscadine Bloodline dropped three songs to fans prior to the album including, “Dyin’ for a Livin,’” “Dispatch to 16th Ave.,” and “No, Pedal Steel'' yielding over four million streams. “Dyin’ for a Livin’” was launched at radio by SiriusXM Outlaw Country and is currently No. 33 on the Billboard Country Indicator chart after only 16 weeks. The trio of songs adds to their over 300 million career streams across platforms and 30 million video views.
“With Dispatch to 16th Ave. the duo have proved that there is something deeper, more authentic and inherently timeless about their sound and style…”
“‘Dyin’ for a Livin’ is a raucous blast of punk honky-tonk that conveys the thrill of being onstage as well as the toll of too many sleepless nights.”
“One of 2022’s most highly anticipated releases.”
- Today’s Country Magazine
“After searching for a long time, we finally feel like we have found what we want to say and what we want to sound like. The record is loosely arranged in the concept of honoring the artists who came before us. They recorded with limited instruments and didn’t use modern sounds or bells and whistles. Charlie played all of the acoustic guitar parts, Gary did the same with the electric and we used our touring band to create the most raw and real sound we could bring - with no edits. As we see ourselves evolving into better artists and performers, it feels like we found a perfect place to park the ship. Better get comfortable because this album is what we believe to be the best Muscadine Bloodline,” says Muncaster and Stanton.
1. Dispatch to 16th Ave. (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton)
2. My Side of Town (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton, Tyler Chambers)
3. Dead on Arrival (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton, Adam Hood, Brent Cobb)
4. Hung Up on You (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton, Casey Beathard)
5. Southern (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton, Adam Hood)
6. The Toll (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton, Tyler Halverson)
7. Dyin’ For A Livin’ (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton, Jordan Fletcher)
8. No, Pedal Steel (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton, Adam Hood, Brent Cobb)
9. Down in Alabama (Charlie Muncaster, Gary Stanton, Adam Hood, Brent Cobb)
For more information about Muscadine Bloodline, please visit muscadinebloodline.com.